Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Video Choice and Reflection

Click here for the video that I want you to see.

This is a song that about 5 people were working on. They were all playing their notes on time, and they played every note of the song(and they added some of their own, which made the music sound even better). I loved how they had background music so it won't just sound like one instrument playing the song. Some of the things I like most of all are that they looked really happy during the performance, and that they were working together the entire time.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing it with me, Francis. They are so talented. Good job on your reflection too. You explained the video and told me what you liked about it. I liked how you noticed how happy they all looked. I think most people show their joy when they do what they love; in this case, music!
    How did the video make you feel?
    P & L,
    Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete